Monday, June 05, 2006

Marking break

I'm feeling rather sad right now - as in my life is currently in a state of sadness due to infernal marking!!! Last week I was mega busy but managed to mark some websites. I still have about 50 websites to mark, 94 worksheets, 94 homework packets, 94 labs and end of year reports to write. My first plan of action is to get the websites finished - thankfully the kids have an algebra exam tomorrow during which I will do some marking. It's quite annoying as I have a cold too- ugh - kept sneezing today.

I'm still not sleeping properly either - keep waking at about 3:45am. I blame the muggy weather.

Good news today - my and my aunty's flights back to England are confirmed. I can't stand the waitlisting thing...thankfully I didn't have to endure that for long.

So here's the countdown:
8.5 days to the end of term
6.5 days of teaching left
12 days to my friends' wedding
13 days until I fly back to sunny Manchester

Okay - back to marking with the help of Jacqueline du Pre.

No comments: