Thursday, April 19, 2007

Blogging

I don't really think I like blogging. Mind you, few people know that my blog exists. That's probably because I'm a task orientated introvert - I was reminded of that last night at our church's leaders meeting - looking a bit at different types of people and how to encourage them. See...I do the task of blogging - but I don't show it to anyone. I think there are sections of psychoology textbooks that are written about me - except they don't know I exist....because I'm an introvert of course!

Maybe I should write a comment for this blog - moderate it myself and then not allow it.

Yes - it is probably past my bedtime.

By the way...there are no pictures on my recent posts as I'm not too sure where my camera is and haven't bothered to exert much energy in looking for it.

3 comments:

Mark said...

haha - i read ure blog!

Anonymous said...

i read your blog!! i like it!! you're funny.. it makes me laugh and feel happy. meg x

dav said...

karenchan.... i miss you.