Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tim Hughes and Planetshakers

Last week, Tim Hughes and the Planetshakers were here for the Yoiuth Alpha conference. There were two concerts and I volunteered to help. I ended up selling Matt Redman tickets for both nights. It was great to see our friend Nat who used to be at the Vine singing in Planetshakers and obviously loving it. Tim Hughes led worship songs with the Planetshakers band backing him and a few Chinese singers singing his wongs in Cantonese.

Matt Redman is coming here for 2 shows on 11th may - can't wait...must get his most recent album so i can be more familiar with his songs!!!! I've told all my students and put up a poster at school...hope they'll be there! I've bought 10 tickets - I think I'll just give them away...that would be nice!

No comments: