Friday, May 05, 2006

Album recording 5th May - Day 1

Here I am at home and out of bed at 9:27am on the first day of the Vine Christian fellowship's live album recording. I've just printed a map to show me how to get to the venue - Sheung Wan Civic Centre and I'll need to print my service manager's sheet. Last night I went for dinner with Anna, Mandy and Yan and then went down to the Vine for the prayer meeting and just chilled out there. I managed to find out more about times of arrival for various people for today, so hopefully my checklist is fine, so I can help make sure everything runs smoothly.

It's actually the day of the recording - it's quite surreal and exciting all at the same time. Well, I have my Vine shirt clean and ready and my clipboard ready...better go and get myself ready!

No comments: