Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Holiday:Wales

One day, mum and dad decided we'd take my aunt to Wales. Actually, we only have to drive a mile down the road and we're there. We hadn't been to the Horseshoe Pass or Llangollen for a while, so off we went.We went to the Horshoe Pass first. My last memory from when I was a kid of it was being surrounded and trampled on by goats as I had some bread in my hand. Thankfully my brother and his friend managed to scare them away.

We didn't see any goats this time but there were a few sheep around and plenty of bikers who stopped at the cafe for a bite to eat. We stopped there too for a coffee and a scone with jam and cream and chatted to the nice lady on the till who had been to Hong Kong.
Beautiful hills in Wales at the Horshoe Pass











What's Wales without sheep?











Surely Dad didn't forget where he parked the car?!











Llangollen station

No comments: