Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sleepless nights

Ugh..cannot sleep - I got up from bed and did my usual - head for the fridge to rustle round for some chocolate. Managed to take two mini eggs and a mimi Reese's peanut butter cup. I ate them while reading a bit more of Ted Dekker's "THR3E" and then checked out a few friend's blogs before writing this. Seriously it's 1:30am....I keep waking up in the middle of the night and it's either too hot or too cold or no chocolate in my stomach. Really don't know why that seems to help but it does - probably all psychological - I don't care - it works and they're not sleeping pills. I don't think my body actually believes me when I try telling it that I am actually tired and do need to wake up in approximately four and a half hours and then spend the day trying to meet the needs of 75 teenagers who will able to come up with at least ten questions each about their research project like "What is a use of Rubidium?"...well at least I get to play with sodium tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Karen Chan said...

Rubidium is used in ion engines in spacecraft but apparently caesium is more efficient. Gotta love those alkali metals!!